Online Divorce in Maine
Get Your Divorce Forms Completed Online
- All Required Maine State Forms.
- Maine-Specific Court Filing Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active.
Online Divorce Without a Lawyer in Maine
An uncontested divorce can be handled without a lawyer with much fewer risks and effort than a contested procedure. That is why do-it-yourself divorce has become so popular. However, though this is an excellent opportunity to save money, arranging a divorce on your own can be complicated for a person without a legal background. There are a lot of essential steps that must be taken and legal requirements which should be considered. And in the end, a DIY divorce can turn out to be lengthy and stressful.
Our online divorce service is an alternative option that saves both time and money. Though we cannot provide legal advice, we can select and fill out all the necessary divorce forms, customizing for the circumstances of your case. You can get your divorce paperwork by email in a couple of days after completing an online interview on maineonlinedivorce.com. And since we only use up-to-date, court recognized forms, you can be sure that the court will approve the documents.
- Take our simple questionnaire.
- Divorce forms are custom generated for you to print out or we will mail them to you.
- File the documents with your local court clerk.
- The judge will complete your divorce by reviewing the divorce agreement and signing the Judgement.